Refugee of the Sea
[html]
(--) OOC here.

The male before her lead the trio through a clearing, and Vlad felt as though her lungs would just shut down right there and then. She had been running for so long—she had run a good portion of the way up to the Sangi'lak borders, and then she had also sprinted and barked for help before ending up where she was now. Her feet ached a lot, too, but she was not even close to complaining aloud. If she had learned anything from being humble and showing humility, it was not to whine or groan about something as trivial as her feet hurting.

The mountain nearby had blocked some of the harsh winds, but as the four neared their final destination, her guide seemed almost reluctant to enter. Eventually, though, he went on inside the dens, and upon stepping foot in them be began to shift. Vladislava had decided to come in as well while he transformed to his largest form, and shivered. The cold rain that clung to her fur was all the more freezing when cool drafts blew on it, and she let go of Dmitrii's reigns and wrapped her arms tightly around her chest, forcing her teeth not to chatter. The male Luperci, fully shifted into his Optime form, then picked up the knocked out X'yrin from her horse's saddle and made a signal for the Russian to follow him. Vlad looked to Dmitrii and placed her paw on his snout. A high-pitched sound came from her, and although it was unintelligible to most Luperci, in the low speech pattern, it had meant "halt." Ironically it had been Sangi'lak's Issor that taught her how to communicate with her stallion, and although this word she had just used had different meanings, in this case it meant for him to stay where he was, near the entrance of the dens.

Obediently the wolfess followed the male, staying close as her worry for X'yrin built up. They entered the Alphas' Den and he set the tawny she-wolf down on her bed, and soon stated his name, X'ies. It was somewhat similar to Xy's name, the Russian thought distantly, and nodded. "I am Vladislava," she responded softly, her ears folding as she looked back at the limo figure of the Nomadic Alphess. "I met X'yrin some time ago, and I happened to come across this pack's borders while looking for a good place to seek shelter in... I recognized the scent from when I had run into your Alphess, and she came to me, saying I could stay here. However... When we set out to get out of the storm's way, she... She fainted." Vlad's muzzle dipped as her eyes slowly rolled back to the man's, and her hand ran back through her dark mane, ridding it of some of its wetness.

<style type="text/css">
.vladibridge b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8d7f6c; }
.vladibridge p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vladibridge {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#bbaa90; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KwBEP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8d7f6c; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b4338; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread