Refugee of the Sea
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form;Secui -> Optime Date: 20th Sept

X'ies would look down at the unconscious female and shake his head. Typical, she had been sick, pushed herself too much in this weather and that had ultimately caused her to collapse. He was going to give her some sort of scathing remark when she woke up, and would have to find someone to keep their eye on her from now on. After all...she wasn't to be trusted it seemed in this state. Then what did that say for the leadership of the pack, yes that too was going to have to be added into his comments, just how the pack would function if this person had not found help, had not found their way inside with X'yrin in time. " Yes, that does sound like her...she is far too kind I think, but yes if she has already granted you refuge from the storm, then you are free to stay..however we do have rules concerning strangers walking among our grounds...primarily that is that you should be appointed a guardian whilst here". Of course, saying guardian as yammerer nice way of putting that she would be shadowed until she left the pack lands.

He would approach the entrance of the Alphas den and look out into the storm. " I have a feeling that the weather is not going to let up soon, no doubt we will be taken into the mountains to escape the danger of flooding....Since X'yrin is currently in no state to be your guardian, I will appoint myself in this position, you may use my den in the mountain as your own...do you have any problems with this?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread