climbing walls out of resentment
Once the sheep had been taken off their hands, Null took to straightening her cloak and wringing out her hair. It was pretty useless, seeing as she was going to make a dash for the ruins anyway, but she felt compelled to give it a try regardless. She knew that her mane would spring up into wild swirls and squiggles the instant it was allowed to dry, as it always did when exposed to water. It wasn't much of a concern, though, as she was still soaked through and could no longer feel her feet. She stamped them a few times to get the blood flowing, pulling her cloak tighter around herself in an effort to get warm.

Null's black-tipped ears pricked up at the Boss's praise, before dropping again in a typical gesture of a submissive delighted to have any positive attention from their alpha, her tail set wagging for a few beats. She wasn't used to praise; her family had never seen the merit of anything she did, and as such she rarely, if ever, received recognition for her accomplishments.

The tiny wolf glanced to the sheep, to the Boss, to the door. Is there anything else? I-I was gonna make a run to the ruins, if there's nothing else I can help with...? She offered, not keen to take off into the storm again but wanting to find a sanctuary in one of the much sturdier structures of the ruins. But, if the Boss wanted her assistance with something else then Null would oblige her.

Messages In This Thread