Prerequisites
[html]

WC: 300 OOC:

Saqui saw the woman, and the wind seemed to increase as she exited the building. Saqui found that her heart could stop at a time like this as she saw that the hall must have nearly been lifted off the ground. It scared her so much she wanted to hide in a hole, but even those were unsafe Ulilohi spoke of boarding up the windows and Saqui nodded looking around, but instead of showing her what to do the older woman howled for a craftsman to come, Saqui thought it was almost for Claudius but then heard the note was for someone else.

It wasn’t long before he came, this man she had never met, and he was holding onto multiple hammers and many nails, with Gemma along side him, being helped by the man. “Came as soon as I could, need planks to cover these windows, I was already on my way when you called.” He said as he got closer to the leader and Saqui moved closer so she could hear. “There are some planks out back, go get them.” He insisted to Saqui, who obliged She did not know what planks were, but soon found out when she saw the strips of wood leaning and rattly, some had already fallen from the winds, she grabbed as many as she could and hurried back to where the other two stood, she made a few trips before turning to the man for more instruction. He spoke again about the shelves on the walls that could help too. There were many windows that needed blocking and Saqui nodded, feeling bad for taking apart perfectly good things, but she had a feeling this would be their refuge during this terrible storm She went inside herself to grab the flat shelvings he was telling her about.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread