Prerequisites
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:85%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
#ulilohi img {float: right; margin: 0 0 15px 15px; max-height: 300px;}
#ulilohi .ooc {font-style: italic;}
#ulilohi .ooc::before {content: "OOC: ";}
</style>

Posting order is free, right? ;D I'm just posting randomly! "This talking is Ulilohi" and "This talking is Simcha."

Simcha was not the only one to respond to her call -- soon, Gemma and her children were there, as was Unatsi, too. Ulilohi nodded as the craftsman ordered Saqui to fetch planks, and she exited again to assist, all the while ushering Gemma inside. She commented as she passed the pale female. "Get the kids inside." They would be of no use when it came to boarding up the place anyway. Best to have them safe and not as drenched as the outside. Turning to Simcha, she shouted over the noise of both wind and their confused members. "Simcha, I will leave it to you to tell us what to do." She paused, then did the opposite and gave herself an order, turning to the others asking one of them to assist her. "I will go and secure the canoes, and I will need another to help me.". There was something like eight canoes usually stacked up against the Town Hall wall. Being hollow trees, she feared the wind could easily pick them up and damage a structure or seriously injure someone. That, and they were difficult to build and she would rather not lose any of them. With a gesture of the arm, asking whoever it was that would volunteer to follow her, she strode off to behind the building, hoping to find some of them there. They could bring them inside the Town Hall instead. They could perhaps even be used to secure the roof from the inside.

Simcha started giving orders, but he did not know everyone's names. He looked from one to the other of those present and gave them tasks. "One of you need to save some of the firewood from outside -- we will need it. The others, grab a hammer and start nailing." He turned immediately and headed for one of the windows, all action and less talk. If anybody didn't know what hammering and nailing was, they soon found out by his example, as he quickly started his work, leaving three spare hammers on the ground for anyone to pick up and use.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread