A Storm of Fear
[html]

<3!

Word Count →300+

Rain was coming down, and from what the red lady could tell by looking up there was no stop insight. The lady wanted to do all that she could to help the pack, while making sure that everyone was safe. She was scared out of her mind, however she would not admit to the fear that was in her heart. She as the light hearted child of Jazper would crack a joke or two, and try to make everyone smile. However the gods whispered to her many times, and they told her that this was one of the times that trying to have fun and lighten everyone's moods was not something that was needed. Maybe after everyone was gathered together to weather out the storm for what they where, then she could tell them a story. Something random, something that might help take everyone's mind off of the storm.

The child scowled as she ran to her father’s call, digging her staff into the ground the lady moved with leaps over the pack lands, as she quickly found herself in the pack lands. Watching the animal’s running manically and members racing to get into the castle, the female felt her heart racing as she saw Aro’s pack mate lover standing alone with a look that showed her fears. the Knight girl knew just what she needed to do. The lady came over to the black and white ear lady as she placed a soft hand upon her shoulder, she offered up a nod. It was if Sophia knew what she was worried about. ”He’s a Knight, he’s bullhead and stubborn. He’ll be here, I promise. I don’t think we’ve really meet. I’m Sophia Knight.” The red lady pulled her staff up into her side as she held onto the staff, it was not needed for her stand upon her two feet but she felt that her staff was becoming more of a comfort item for her to have at her side.

Image courtesy of sugary-stock@deviantART

<style>
.dandyfield .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.dandyfield p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.dandyfield b {color:#5f664b; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.dandyfield {background-color:#e6e1db; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/232Tz.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#969a86; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.dandyfield .inner {margin:0px 10px 235px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#5f664b;}
.dandyfield .wordcount {color:#5f664b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5f664b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread