Kings Pawn.
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Adonia had recently just saw Ookami again, but this time things didn't end well at all. He found out her and Zalen had mated with one another. It was just for the act of having puppies, except the last few times seemed to have just to sate the urges. Adonia tried to tell Ookami, Zalen and her weren't a couple, they had just wanted the same thing. Also Zalen wanted to be the only one...she couldn't deny her alpha and what he wanted. She couldn't blame Ookami, it was completely understandable. It hurt her more than her ending the relationship. Adonia and Ookami were now never going to be together again. Now knowing this it hit home more. She was mourning the loss of Ookami. Now he was for sure not going to even be her friend now. He had left in a huff and was more angry than she'd ever seen him. His eyes said it all.

The call of a male for her took her by surprise. It wasn't Ookami, and it wasn't Zalen. Though she almost wished it had been Ookami. She felt bad. The howl sounded like a familiar voice. One she'd only heard once, but not forgettable. It was X'ies. The woman began to run, her hands pushed off the terrain as her legs kicked out, the speed was surprising in Optime when she was used to running in her lupine form. Adonia had been finding her Optime form much more fun lately. She could watch her belly grow, and she had also been able to put her hand to her lower abdomen and try to feel the growing life within her. At first the thought of life growing in her weirded her out, but now it fascinated and excited her.

She rose onto her twos when she got to X'ies and she smiled softly, "Hello, X'ies. I'm sorry for my absence. I've been trying to stay near the pack to make Zalen feel comfortable...since..um..since I am carrying his offspring..." Her ears went back a little not sure about that news. She was still a little unsure of how others would feel about it, and then she thought about Sangi'lak, "..how...how is X'ryn? Did..did I say her name right?' She gave an unsure look to him.

<style>
.adonwolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oqJGL.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#7c93ba; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:400px 0px 5px 0px; color:#3a4557; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adonwolf b {color:#fff; text-shadow:#3a4557 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.adonwolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adonwolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adonwolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #fff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread