Kings Pawn.
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Lupus, Date: 20th Sept

So she wasn't dead, that was something he supposed. The lack of another person that he could use for this kind of alliance would have been most unfortunate. By the speed of her arrival though he could tell she was somewhat excited, particularly when one placed into the mix her slightly swollen abdomen indicating pregnancy. At least this explained just why she hadn't been showing up as of late. " I see, Zalen?...the alpha male....interesting...you seem to be climbing the ranks of new dawn I commend your actions...". Of course X'ies would not be referring to anything that the girl would be able to understand. If he had been in her position mating with the male and carrying his offspring would be a perfect rouse in which to corner him into giving her power. Carrying his offspring well meant that they could be used as effective tools of control.

" X'yrin?....oh I see so you are aware of that situation...well...not completely...I doubt even your leader is completely aware...."

Once again the stirring mind of manipulation began to move. He thought of how best to play this young woman so that he could position himself to an advantage. She was carrying Zalen's children, and X'yrin could possibly be as well. From the way she spoke about Sangilak and X'yrin he could only guess that she wasn't happy about the situation. She was after all, different to him, perhaps a little emotional...something that would be all the worse now with her pregnancy. "...Still ! It is good to hear that you have a mate in him". Of course this was meant to both enquire and to strike a wound , though it seemed innocent of venom the words were designed in such a way to find out if of course A) She was his mate, and B) if she wasn't to drive home that fact allowing for further relationship development between the two in confidence. If she was his mate then the use of X'yrins possible pregnancy could be used in order to inspire jealousy, allowing X'ies to take up the role of an additional injured party gaining confidence with a prominent member of the pack. If not his mate, a similar tactic could be applied but it had far more branches of manipulation, more moves, more complexity...but of course...more reward. " I wasn't sure that Zalen would be fathering any children this season what with the leaving of his previous mate, her arrival into our pack was...unexpected...".

Word Count:418

[/html]

Messages In This Thread