Kings Pawn.
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Lupus, Date: 20th Sept

Well it seemed that using his words was an effective method after all. She was giving him more information on what he wanted to know by baiting her into response. She had answered his question, she was not the mate of Zalen merely someone who he had mated with. This combined with her submissive/shamed body language indicated to him that she indeed had hopes of becoming his mate. Or at least had previously thought about this. Though her actual speech was...hesitant, not quite confident in her answer. Perhaps she herself wasn't so sure about what she wanted anymore. "...Ah...such a shame...in this case dear woman I pity you...a female without a mate would have a hard time taking care of the offspring..Worse, finding another mate after having those children may be a more difficult task...mating with a mother I hear is akin to salted meat over fresh...unless of course you already have someone in mind?... .". He would move around the female, like a vulture eyeing up its prey. "...As for awareness...well...lets just say Zalen has...two to one odds of being the father of X'yrin's children...As a nomad...shes not one to stick to the whole monogamy thing... Zalens former mate..I am sure he is aware, I doubt it is something X'yrin would hide..". This little jab was both to raise her hopes, and to dash them simultaneously, aimed at the idea she would be happier knowing her children were the only ones Zalen had an absolute guarantee over. Again, worming his way into the females emotions and mind.

"..Regardless!...You look wonderful!...Eyes are always as pretty as ever...have you been eating properly?

He was quickly changing the pace of the conversation, now instead of circling he would bee line directly towards her. Brushing by slightly before sitting directly in front. He tilted his head to the side, his demeanor going from enigmatic to energetic. "..With the new relationship between our packs, there is a good chance we will be seeing more of one another!...an exciting prospect don't you agree?".

Word Count:340

[/html]

Messages In This Thread