Kings Pawn.
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

X'ies was certainly an interesting male as ever, and she'd almost forgot about how information oriented he was. She frowned some, feeling hurt by his words on how she was now a sullied female, and no male would want her. She didn't like being pitied and she gave a soft whimpered growl at the words of being pitied. She may be submissive and soft spoken but she wasn't defenseless. Her soft voice spoke up some, "...no, Zalen is still going to be involved...they are his offspring after all, and I'm sure he wants them to thrive...and.." Her eyes watched as he encircled her like a shark. "..I have been interested in finding a relationship, but I'm still mourning over my ex-mate..." It had been nearly two maybe three months now. She'd lost track of when her and Ookami broke it off. A lot had happened with her since then. He really broke her heart the other day, which lead her to believe they wouldn't get back together, which meant she was now flying solo...Zalen as the co-pilot, but she was sure nothing but being parents together was all that would happen. Yes, they had their moments that made her think they might be falling for one another...but...

The male answered her questions on what was going on, and then about Titiana. So, X'yrin's puppies might not be Zalen's? Fully, at least. Then he knew of Titiana. Her ears perked curiously as she thought over this information. If she was for sure having his offspring, and they were not any other males, that would mean Zalen would be more involved with her litter than X'yrin's. That meant they would thrive more. The worry of Titiana coming back could be dashed. She wouldn't have to worry about their safety, but why hadn't Zalen mentioned Titiana's whereabouts? Had the entire pack known where she was? Adonia was just in lala land...as usual? Her gaze looked to the mysterious male.

His voice spoke out almost kindly as he commented on how she looked. Her ears went back some, "...how can I look wonderful if I'm a soiled female?" She giggled a little despite her somewhat serious tone. Ears folded back as her muzzle dipped down shyly, "..thank you, though. " Her tail gave a light wag as he then parked himself in front of her. Had their fur brushed one another when he came to her front? He was a tactful male, so if so, he had done it on purpose. For what reason? She wondered. "...yes, I have been eating. Properly, that could be a matter of opinion..really.." Her appetite had been increasing. Luckily the pups should be arriving before winter, which allowed her access to plenty of fish in the meantime. Adonia loved fish over most sources of food. From what she understood, fish was the best choice for an expecting mother. Rabbit and deer was not as common in her diet. Adonia then lowered herself into a sitting position feeling awkward for standing. Her hands folded and she put them in her lap as she had sat Indian style. "..exciting, huh? It will be nice to see you more often. We can work on our project more." She didn't realize he had thought of her that much. Obviously, he had since he came all this way, granted it wasn't too far. She thought he merely was interested in the project they started, but now he spoke of her looks and how excited he was at the prospects of seeing her more.

Adonia dismissed the thoughts, it was her imagination. Just as she thought Tharin liked her, but it was Kiara he really liked. It was best that way. X'ies probably had someone he admired in Sangi'lak. Her tail wagged lightly, "It actually is quite exciting that New Dawn is forming such a close bond with Sangi'lak. I'm sure it will prove to be a very good alliance for both packs.."

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread