Kings Pawn.
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Lupus, Date: 20th Sept

The game was amusing, X'ies could not say that it wasn't. Regardless he was helping to develop relationships between the two packs in a positive way. Even if there was another motive behind it, she spoke of their alliance just as he had. Though he felt that the collectives view on certain things may conflict with New Dawns. But from what he understood on the whole everything was more or less good. "...Well I suppose I have taken enough of your time". Again for a moment he would allow his eyes to move that they would settle upon hers, but it was a brief thing. Meant for the effect that it would display. The enigmatic grey wolf would grin on the inside and then turn his back to the female. There was not much left now to their conversation. He imagined that the next time they would cross paths they would not be alone. It would likely be after the births of her puppies, or during a visit to New Dawn with X'yrin in tow.

"...I had best return to our lands...there are many things that require attention...but it is good that I have gotten my answer, be well...and I hope to see you again soon"

[EXIT X'IES]

Word Count:

[/html]

Messages In This Thread