Just two strangers
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/GNZWJ.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

ooc: Smile

The dog appeared to be very pleased with himself as he saw her lap up some of the lemonade, then placing by her swollen hand; her appreciating his gratitude. Edgar thought what else he might do today, not having much on his mind at the moment. He then thought about Helios's accurate portrayal of him made out of wood, he wondered if Mayflower could also carve; carving seemed to be the type of thing that was passed down through luperci families. He would ask her about that, smiling at the chance of getting to make a new friend on such a nice day; the depressing scenery no longer had a negative impact on his mood. A mayflower is a flower. And I always forget where I come from, but it was very far from here. It took Helios and I forever to find Nova Scotia. He read the words slowly to himself, the sentence having a bit more information for him to save in his memory. It had taken him a very, very long time to reach Nova Scotia as well, could she have lived around what used to be known as the "United States of America"? Edgar of course didn't know of the name, but he knew the area well; having travelled through a lot of it in search of a new pack. It took me a very long time to reach this area as well, I never knew the name of it though. I came from a place called Illinois, it wasn't the most interesting place to be but the weather was a lot better than it is here. Do you happen to carve as well? Your brother carved a wooden statue of me, and I must say it was absolutely stunning. She then smiled over at the fowl, and added something else to the paper. I'm sure your pet was only looking for a snack. The dog grinned, then writing: At first she was, now she's just always looking for someone to annoy. The Canada bird stuck her head into Mayflower's drink and sucked up nearly half of it. Edgar grabbed her, taking her and putting her down next to him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread