in slow motion, the blast is beautiful.
[html]

OOC: sorry for the wait

With the death of her puppies still stinging and the recent reappearance of her brother, Hotaru was understandably tense around the stranger. Adding the fact that the stranger knew about her only made the blind female nervous. Questions and suspicion arose in Hotaru's mind as she prepared herself for the worst. Her defensive skills were less than desirable, as she hadn't really practiced since her eyesight had been taken. At most, she could get one good swing in before becoming completely crippled. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that.

The strange wolf made a lot of noise as she moved, adjusting her position without going anywhere. Hotaru's ears remained trained on the female, listening to even the slightest of sounds. Sitting or crouching, either way, not coming closer. Once the other offered and explanation, Hotaru allowed herself to relax. Using her staff, the blind wolf found the nearest stone and used it as a bench of sorts, allowing herself a chance to rest while the other introduced herself. "My apologies then. I'm Hotaru. You have some impressive observational skills. Most don't pick out my disability, much less guess that I was not blind at birth. I'm afraid you caught me off guard."

Kelia's wingbeats sounded as she flew from her perch and landed heavily on Hotaru's shoulder. The juvenile tugged on her master's ear, demanding to be included in the conversation. "Hush, your not good with high speech. Go find a rat for yourself." It took a repeat of the command before Kelia grew excited and flew off in haste, clipping Hotaru with her large wings as she leapt happily to the air.

Table by Skye

<style>
.hotarugift1 b {color:#7C8082;}
.hotarugift1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin: 0px 0px 10px 0px;}
.hotarugift1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:10px 0px 170px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QCeyc.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#E6ECF3; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread