The Ships sinking but the Rats have nowhere to go
[html]
text goes here

Ochre eyes flickered to his brother fondly, a brief apology for Neela's bitchiness. While he'd quarrelled with his brother plenty, he still felt something for him. Especially now, as a father. He recognised the sorrow his own father must feel witnessing his youngest sons (well, legitimate ones) fight so often. If Luca and Callum ever grew up like that he wouldn't know what to think. Same went for the girls he supposed.

Eyes flickered to Neela and when he felt her clasp a hand around his arm he stumbled back and struggled weakly, blubbering wilding. 'Oh! No. No. No! Not a fuckin' chance love!' he stumbled desperately shaking his head wildly. 'If i' means stayin' dry, then yeah!' Tony answered quickly narrowing his eyes at Neela. 'Look. Ah'll go up and watch 'em...' he offered, trying his best to get out of it. Water wasn't something he wanted to arse about with in all honesty.

<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread