lemondrop.
[html]<style type="text/css">.abab strong {font:9.5pt Georgia; line-height:1.2em; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;}</style>

The smell of the water heating was both unusual and comforting, but still the man didn't say much. His eyes moved from the dog to the wild dog, and he thought, for but a moment, that his company was almost as strange as he. To them, with his bareback riding ways and his osprey spirit, he was probably quite the sight, and that wasn't factoring in the trio of feathers in his hair. That was, of course, if they could see the osprey. Nvwadohiyadv didn't normally show herself until he had introduced her which, to be courteous to her, he didn't do too often. However, he was intrigued by by the bird, Valrian, and figured if she had a live spirit, then his osprey guide wouldn't mind.

My name is Dohi, and the osprey on my shoulder, if she chooses to show herself— which she should, as far as he was concerned, —is Nvwadohiyadv. That's also very kind of you; I'll do what I can to help as well. But otherwise the tuxedo man was still and silent; there was little to say here, and the peace was a silent one anyway. Breaking it as little as possible was his desire.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread