gambling with a d20
[html]

aw. I wanted Festivity to accidentally visit Inferni before becoming aware of the current state of hostilities. I’m open to anything happening in this thread, but please do not kill my shiny new character-toy!

Already the day was waning. Cool, grey-skied and cheerless, a chilly wind was blowing stiffly enough that Festivity wrapped a cloak tightly around her slender shoulders to stop from shivering. The nippy pre-dusk hours were the excuse she gave herself anyway; the truth lay closer to the fact that this particular group of canines chose to line their borders with wolf skulls. Instinct urged the hybrid to turn tail and preserve the intact state of her hide. A sort of morbid curiosity laced with skewed rationalism kept her rooted where she was. After all, Festivity didn’t have a drop of wolven blood in her body and although she wasn’t a fighter, the petite mixed breed was quite confident in her skill at the noble art of running away.

And so Festivity waited to be found at the borders, uneasily shifting from foot to foot.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread