Burn our hopes, scorch our dreams.
Ger sorry for not posting I had a really long post and my Internet failed just as I was submitting the post. Anyway I just wanted to say here is I tend to be a bit controlling in rps (not godmod but I have an idea and run with it) just tell me if I go to far.)

Fire barely noticed the other Shewolfs except to note their calm Looks. she quickly realized that as important and nodded silently to her self, but her mind was on the flickering flames. Her heart reached as the leading edge flicked out at the fallen fence. Quickly she reached deep in her bag. Her hand groped for the hard, long, metal stick of her coal shovel. Even though it would work better than the clamps; she had no thought to use them for gathering. With a quick glance at the Shewolfs she worked to build a deep trough and thick dirt wind sheld around the hottest part of the flame. Her light tan chest was quickly stained a dark dingy grey. Gritting her teeth she plowed though the tightly packed dirt and stone. She prayed to the gods that this was not a unexqusable of offense.

Grimcing and flashing her teeth she stood the shallow wall built. Shaking she turned to the others her body week with fatigue. Her younger lolled as the oppressive air thickened,"How far have we gotten?" She hollered hoarsely. Though she grew up inland she knew this heavy feeling. It was the calm before the twister; the calm before all hell breaks loose. Realizing she still held her shovel now bent and covered in dirt. She looked at it sadly emotions flaring for just a second before she called to Gemma,"Traid me tools." Her hand shook as the wind picked up.

Messages In This Thread