Burn our hopes, scorch our dreams.
[html]
Doyi godvi

Just a note; Ulilohi never yelled at Fire, she just spoke Smile Sorry for the shortness of this post, guys!

The new female explained her intentions and Ulilohi listened, though not sure if she should be worried about her actions. The female described weather with which Ulilohi was not familiar, and her eyebrows wrinkled in confusion as the system was explained to her. She shook her head eventually, failing to understand. Funnels of wind sounded highly unlikely to her, having never seen such a thing. "I think the winds will claim our fire regardless," she said, her deep voice loud over the sounds of the storm. "Your efforts may be wasted." The fire flickered with the increasing wind, as if echoing the councilwoman's worries. Flames were a fainting and shifting in color, versicolor gusts of light that were increasingly weak.

The councilwoman looked to Gemma and Tiva, asking for a status update. "How are you faring?" Tiva would know if they had enough embers to maintain the flame until the storm had passed. Perhaps it would be blasphemous to keep it in her hearth in the Town Hall, but it was the only way that the fire could be saved. She would not dare put all her trust in the ditch that Fire had dug - it was best to be on the safe side.

<style type="text/css">
#marit { padding:35px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... herbg2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: center; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#marit p { padding-left:0px; text-indent:0px; margin-left:0px; text-align:justify; line-height:1.4em;}
#marit b, #marit i { font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.2em; }
#marit .count { text-align:right; float:right; font-family: cambria, serif; }
#marit .separator { font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 2em; display: block; font-style: italic; margin: 20px 0 20px 0; border-top:1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 10px 0 10px 0; text-align: right; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread