muiem
[html]

out of character

I had a CREEPY dream where I was being attacked by spiders. And then I woke up to see a spider the size of a quarter hanging off my ceiling. Nonetheless, I haven't been able to go back to sleep. wc: 323

in character

It took a special type of person to truly accept who they were and all aspects of it. Khaden wasn't sure if he could truly count himself into one of those categories. Sure, he was pretty laid back and good natured, but he was sure that if he for one day donned on this exotic pelt that the femme afore him seemed to wear, he would have to re-evaluate everything. So when she smiled, reassuring that there was truly no offense taken at his simple misdemeanors, relief seemed to spread rapidly throughout his system. Her tone was charming and melodic in it's interestingly accented way, however her diction and sentence structure seemed flawless.

There had been, on occasion, when he ran into a couple of canines that spoke from different languages across the seas, or even further west, for apparently the words of French were quite popular in that region. Due to it, he was quite curious of where she truly came from, and how she became so knowledgeable of the English language, but not only that, her disposition of being so - worldly, so wise. She didn't look intensely aged either, which further seemed to drive questions to pop up randomly in his mind. Absentmindedly, with a smile aloof on his youthful features, he replied with a trailing, "Yeah."

A head inclination and a bit of a furrowed brow brought the next part. Despite all of his incessant puzzlement over what brought this creature here, Khaden knew of what to do. His tail wagging just slightly as he dipped his head in a polite bow, he regarded the femme in customary introductions. He figured at least she would know of him as much as possible. "I'm Khaden. I live towards the south, in a pack named Twilight Vale." He wasn't sure how familiar the femme was to the landscape and, more importantly, landmarks that made up these terrains.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread