from the last to the first
[html]

Word Count → 183 :: OOC

Keldava was momentarily taken aback at the happy response to her presence. The girl had come prepared for anger and disappointment and much that she dreaded those responses, at least she had prepared herself for them. Skye’s happiness at her safety, not even a hint of recrimination in her voice, left Keldava dumbfounded for a moment and so she just stared at Skye dumbly for a few moments, trying to sort out her thoughts.

Then the shame rushed back and Keldava’s ears fell again, her eyes dropping to the ground, ”I’m sorry.” she said, her voice clear but quiet and full of shame. ”I wasn’ here, couldn’ help anyone. ‘m sorry.” Keldava didn’t quite understand why Skye wasn’t angry at her, but surely it wouldn’t last. She had abandoned the pack during a time of need, surely there was anger coming once Skye was done being happy that she was alive. Before she might have done something about it but recent events had left her drained and confused so Keldava just stood there, waiting for the punishment she had convinced herself was coming.

<style type="text/css">
.kelstreamip b {font-weight:bold; color:#9d1803; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.kelstreamip p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left;}
.kelstreamip p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.kelstreamip .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#9d1803; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.kelstreamip p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kelstreamip {width:100%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#0c0c03; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yl4cV.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:400px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8e8e48; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-top-left-radius:150px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread