and you'll live a little inside
[html]

Okay, I had a post all ready to go--And then my internet browser crashed ;_: but keep in mind--It's windy, and most scents will be hard to find, as well as most creatures have likely sought out shelter. It's worth a try right? This is dated to the 19th. Likely this is the thread where Jac will be injured. Located around Serena Reserve, thread starts just in the Village, AFTER the town hall is secured. This will likely be a long thread....
Excuse the fail, muse failed me after my original post was eaten by the internets

Word Count → ? something sad...

As the hours grew on, something grim had set in the dusty hybrid. The wind had picked up, screaming its wrath in his ears. This was not a good omen, winds like these were often associated with destruction. Already his Tribe-mates had protected the town hall, and it appeared it would simply get worse. Jac was not one much for religion or lore, but more and more he wondered why nature had to give such a beating on the Tribe at the moment. A deep worry had flooded his senses, where was Io and Kuba? Even Jaro? Had they sought out a safer, warmer place yet? The Secui hybrid paced back and forth in the Hall, keeping from the wind and rain. The Ayastigi knew he had a job, as others were fullfilling their duties in the Tribe, securing the huts and keeping supplies safe. This last month, Jac had felt a little useless, as if his skills were not put to use. What was he supposed to do?

And then an idea came.

Excitement was not easy to find with the storm nipping at his heels, but the Secui hybrid stood to his feet. This attempt would not be an easy one, nor would it be so fluid on his own try. The new Ayastigi would need a crew, a little team to assist him with the search of food for AniWaya. In Inferni, he had been an appointed hunter, a Scorpius and then a scout. In the midst of feeling especially noble, he shook his body, sending a shuddering bark to anyone who would listen, this was no mandatory affair, but anyone--Who had time, perhaps could lend him a hand. Quieting himself he listened to the drum of water outside, and the wicked whistling of the rain, challenging him to try. Had he made a mistake? Prey were hard to find in bad weather, but right now the most desperate times would be just the thing to do. Who knew? Perhaps food stores would be low...The weather could wreck for days, and some--may not be adept to handle the hunger for so long. And so he waited, a small shiver slipping through his body, despite his thicker Secui fur.

<style type="text/css">
.jacopri b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c301f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jacopri i {font-weight:italic; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jacopri p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.jacopri {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#daaa63; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QmMIU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5c482a; padding: 380px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c482a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jacopri .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #8c301f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.jacopri .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread