and you'll live a little inside
[html]
italics arn't english bro!~

Storms didn't faze Io. She was born on a mountain and was raised through rain and snow without a second thought. Naturally, she'd always prefered summers. Because back home, there had been wonderful summers, baking heat paired with cool rivers were a god send after all. And the shock of perpetual winter as it seemed here was easy enough to get over. But hurricanes were not something she was particularly clued up on. The collie hybrid sensed it would get worse, she knew how regular storms built up and assuming it would worsen as she always did, followed Jacinto's call.

Jaroslaw slept soundly beside her, a lie in they'd planned seeing as the weather was bad. And Jakub was curled up at her chest. All in somewhat feral forms, secui, aside from Jakub, who slept in his purest form. The pied hybrid rose and stretched, nosing Jaroslaw and waking him. 'What?' he questioned sharply, hardly a morning person. 'I'm going out...' she pointed out softly, her mate answering with a lazy nod. Rolling Jakub towards Jaroslaw more for warmth, she spoke to him. 'Stay with Jaro, please. I have things I need to do. Do everything he tells you,okay?' After being positively received by her son, she left.

It didn't take her long to catch up to Jacinto and with a quick nuzzle, she sat down and smiled at him. 'Dzien dobry'

<style type="text/css">
.ioleave b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #c7ad8d; }
.ioleave p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ioleave {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#10293d; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 079ccc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74644e; padding: 3px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#609aae; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread