They Have No Reflections
[html]<style>#sieLoc td {vertical-align:top; text-align:center; padding:3px; font-size:11px; }
#sieLoc td.header { font-size:15px; }
#sieLoc #location{background-image:url('http://www.soulsrpg.com/images/BSMapPixels_subterr.jpg'); width:100px;height:100px;border:1px solid #000000;background-position:73% 43% ;}
#sieLoc #pushpin{position:relative;left:45px;top:45px;}</style>
Setting Location Form NPCs

Date: ~ 22 August (Backdated)

Weather: Heavily Raining, Windy, Hurricane X

Time: 1-2 a.m.~
Optime
Venom
Serenade
Vitani
Listr
Snek
Octopus
Junior

[/html]

[html]

We have a long list of NPCs there. Panda and her freaking farm and all of their shit. I'm also going to note that Panda and Venom will be moving out of the caves and into the Temple. I also plan on claiming Listr and Snek, the male Ravens as Panda's friends. This is All welcome btw and it'll just be a read only if nobody wants to play. :] i would like to get points so it would be awesome if someone would play. +10(1010)

They had known. The smell had alerted the two long before it happened. Florida was known for Hurricanes, and Panda could smell one coming, and surely, one was right on their foorstep. The two had attended the meeting that went about the day before, where the Angela had alerted the mass of Anathema that there was a storm a brewing off the coast. Panda and Venom spent the rest of the day using the horses to move their objects to the Helios Temple, as well as moving their animals to the temple as well, including Octopus, Junior, and Serenade. Panda and Venom packed all of their stuff immediately, and they decided then that they would not move their things back into the Howling Caverns. The Helios Temple had good energy, and Panda and Venom both felt safe there, so they wanted to stay there for now. It was a long move, but not as far as they had before. The biggest thing to move was Panda's drumset, and that took two trips for both Panda and Venom to make from the Caverns back to the Temple, but they made it well before the rain started. The night brought upon danger though, for the winds were starting to pick up. A few of the ravens that Panda had not known otherwise had taken to the temple for shelter, for they knew that there was danger on the winds, and they could not fly in this weather.

Panda conversed with these two ravens, one the name of Listr, the other of Snek. They were brothers, and they were the sons of Skrak, Lillith's right hand raven. Panda could see the resemblances in their feathers and of their energy. She'd seen Skrak plenty of times, and even spoken to the raven. He was intelligent, and Panda was quite honored to meet the siblings. Snek and Listr were two comical beings though, for they liked to bicker back and forth about the most simple of things and it was slightly entertaining to Panda, who was also stoned because she figured that there was not much else to do rather than to wait out the storm and be stoned as fuck while doing so. Venom too was stoned, for what good was only one stoned being? The animals that were with Panda and Venom each found their own spot within the temple to chill out, while Panda and Venom took the center stage of the Temple, as well as the highest point in the Temple to take, which was a simple elevation in the middle of the Temple.

The two laid in the circle that was in the middle, and they looked up at the ceiling. Panda garbled here and there to the ravens in Low speech, while Venom lit up another blunt and passed it to Panda. The only other sounds over the thunder and lightning were the sounds of rain and Panda speaking, and once she stopped speaking, it was simply the sounds of the storm. If this wasn't a Hurricane, then we'd be able to just cast a spell to make it go away, you know that right? spoke the male to the woman, a stoned comment coming from his maw. Of course, Venom. We'd broken up tons of other storms. Remember all the ones in Florida? There was at least a storm a day that we would break up. spoke the woman, for the beliefs of the Wiccans called for them to cast many spells, all of different intentions. Practicing with the rain was something that was child's play, which was why the two did it back then. They were nothing but children then, and they wanted to play. Playing with the wind, and playing with the rain were something that little wiccans were able to do easily. Causing and dispersing hurricanes were not child's play. Not only was it not child's play, but there was no way that Panda and Venom could do the spells without help. Lillith was not old enough to be trusted with such a task (nor was she in the right mind-frame, ever to help her parents with spell-casting) nor did she know what she was doing. Panda would have trusted Zera'im to help them, but still, they would need help. If they knew where Kyle was, then maybe they would have been able to pull something off. Yeah, I remember. Do you ever miss Florida, Pandaness? asked the Italian as he rolled over onto his stomach and he looked over at Panda with his chin on his hands. Panda looked back at Venom and she shook her head.

Florida sucked. You remember how many Hurricanes we got there? I mean we've been here for almost two years and there hasn't been a Hurricane until now, so I definitely don't miss Florida. I miss our friends that were there though. spoke Panda to the Dasa with a smile attached to the end of it. She then held out a finger and flicked one of Venom's cowlicks and giggled about it. Before he got the idea, she quickly swooped in and she poked him in the head twice and made an imitation explosion. You're dead, Alexness. I exploded you. she chuckled and stuck her tongue out at him. He pouted at her, but could not help but let a small smirk soon replace the pout because of Panda's own laughing and giggling. Where's the reset button, Panddaaaa? asked the Italian as he started to poke her in random places on her, making her giggle and wiggle around on the ground that they laid upon. I-I-hahahaaa-I don't know! hahahaa! I swearr!--hahahaaaaa Panda was able to choke out as Venom continued to poke the woman and tickle her.

They were bored, and childish, the two adults. No one could blame them though, I mean, it wasn't like they had too much else to do.

Venom Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.pvflood-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.pvflood b {font-weight:bold; color:#412f1f; letter-spacing:1px}
.pvflood p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.pvflood {margin:0 auto; background-color:#6e7781; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/zvejnn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#232422; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #504b38; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread