They Have No Reflections
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 it was a lonely thread.

She shouldn't be out here in this storm but the members were safe above ground where they would not suffer to bad. But Pride was missing and she was feeling as though she would never find her. She hoped that she was safe and sound. She was the temple through the poring rain. The Coyote woman was soaked to the bone.

She moved inward hoping to find her child. Slowly her wet feet hit the floor of the temple. Golden eyes looked about as she saw Panda and Venom. Panda she was one piece in the strange love life of the Angelo. Her mate sought the mother of the Ganesa's lover. And since the opening up of the Ganesa house hold she felt like Panda was watching her. Though Aeron knew why she had taken her child. More so Aeron took her child under the dark wing.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to barge in. I was looking for my Child. She spoke not looking. at the woman and her lover. Do you mind if i stay a few Panda I'm freezing. She spoke looking at her.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread