They Have No Reflections
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 plus I don't think we've threaded much so your stuck with me I guess Wink

Aeron moved in listening to Panda speak. She smiled a bit then nodded her head. Thank you She may be the Angela but there was no need to be rude. If the couple wanted to be alone she would have just left. Not like it was wise to be out in this storm but there was not much she could do.

No need to waste a dry pelt on me I'll dry off in time. She spoke looking to venom. The man that was always at Panda's side she had hardly known him or her really. Maybe that made her a bad leader. Maybe she needed to work a little harder to get to know the members. My mate tells me you've been very kind to her. Thank you Aeron spoke looking to panda. I hope she has treate you well with respect and care She said. She knew Charm had it was just something that was odd to Aeron. Her mate choosing the mother of Aeron's lover.

She fell silent, as she watched venom start the fire. Soon her cold skin would warm and she would be at ease. I'm sorry She said lightly she wasn't sure if panda or venom would know why. but beep down she felt like the pair would. She could almost tell that panda disliked her or was angry with her.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread