They Have No Reflections
[html]

NOTES // WORDS // LOCATION

They say shes a demon,

Aeron looked at Panda she wasn't sure if the woman understood why she was sorry or not. But it was hard to pay attention to Panda and Venom while she had some birds chattering at her. Aeron looked at them she waved at them as she began to speak to them. I know I know let me speak she chidded to the small flock

I'm actually glad I was able to sit and speak with you. I wanted to talk to you about the crows and ravens. She spoke looking at them. Annoying as they are she stated. The golden coyote then returned her gaze to Panda. Your daughter is a very smart girl. But she is very busy with starting her own path. She spoke as she looked at Panda.

She knew that panda had been in Anathema much longer then herself. I need someone I can trust and who can be dedicated to the crows and their practice. She spoke looking at the woman. I'm changing some of the Ranks with in Anathema and need a council who knows anathema. She spoke looking at her. I want to promote you and have you work with me with the crows. Have you build on Anathema's culture. Panda what do you think she asked looking at her.

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread