They Have No Reflections
[html]
ooc: ;.; WC: 565 (+5)

The ravens started to speak to Panda, cawing at her to tell her that she should take the position. Panda cast her gaze to Listr, then to Snek, and finally to Serenade. She told the bird to come to her, and he immediately jumped down from his perch and glided to the shoulder of the woman. She whispered to the bird, only she and he, and Venom were able to hear her, but Venom did not understand her because she spoke in low-speech. He wondered what she was telling the bird. The bird responded with an encouraging squawk at the woman. Panda giggled at the bird and she looked down at Venom with loving eyes. The Angela was silent for the duration of Panda's babbling, which struck Panda as slightly odd. She figured that the Angela would have more to say, but apparently she did not. Not until after Panda was completely done did the Angela speak.

She first spoke to Venom, and she offered him a specific job. Venom nodded his head. I accept this job....If Panda accepts her job. he spoke as he looked from the Angela to the soon to be Malpas, if she so accepted the job. Panda listened and remained silent for a few moments after Aeron asked her if she would be the Malpas. This rank was a fable once upon a time, and Panda realized that she probably was the only one reliable enough for the job. She also was the only one who could support this rank. Panda thought hard, but not too long on the decision, because any more hesitation was probably a sign of doubt, and this was something that Panda did not have. She did not doubt her abilities. She knew she would be able to handle this with ease.

"Consider me, Panda, to be your new Malpas, my Angela. " spoke the woman without a hint of doubt in her voice. In fact, she was confident, and a wide smile was placed over her jaw. She liked the way that the rank was on her tongue. Venom purred happily and reached up and gave her a kiss. He broke the kiss to look at Aeron. "And I will be your Council Guard, my Angela." spoke the Italian, his head nodding lightly before he looked at the eyes of the animals that were around them. Octopus came up to the two and purred happily. He knew what they were talking about, and he spoke to them in their language. "Congrats, Panda, Venom. You made a --purr-- gooooood choice, there Aeron." purred the gray feline as he rubbed his head against Panda's hand, which caused her to run her hand along his back. The birds that were there with them were also cawing their congratulations to the pair before they fell silent at the wave of Panda's hand. It took a moment for the pregnant mare to realize that the birds were congratulating her master, but once she figured it out, she gave a nicker to the pair. Panda smiled back at her. "Thank you, my friends. I'll try to not let my duties get in the way of our friendships." spoke the new Malpas to her animal friends. In fact, she hoped that her new rank strengthened her relationships with her animals, as well as with the Anatheman family.

"Panda speech" "Venom Speech"

Image © Vaughan@Flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread