[LDR PLZ] J; Green Monster
[html]BECAUSE I AM GREEDY I AM STEALING ANOTHER REPLY. :3 and i didn't know that, already messaged honey though. Tongue

The dark-pelted woman felt her heart thud in her chest as Reykr pulled her closer, and she closed her eyes briefly. There was nothing more then she wanted to do but be with him, and even if the winds were screaming through the trees and the rain was pounding down, it was okay. Alessandra hardly needed someone to protect her, but if there was to be a person who would rise to the occasion it would be her Reykr. A warm smile touched her lips as she repeated the word in her mind. Hers. He was no longer the witch woman Siv’s, he was hers. When they were inside her cozy home in Jordhiem they would speak of how he had left Salsola, for Alessandra had to act out a grave infraction to leave without being followed, and she was somewhat troubled on what events had come to pass since she had last seen him.

Opening her azure eyes, the woman squinted upwards at the rain and then shot a look around the area they were standing on. Gently she clasped his hand and led him over the border to a small standing of trees, their canopy thick enough to block most of the incoming rain from touching the pelts of the group further. The ground wasn’t dry per se, but it was certainly less wet then the free standing area they had just been waiting in. Alessandra hardly thought Saul would mind, she had come to the conclusion that the Virding cared about his pack members a great deal and would probably wave this infraction away in light of the conditions they were standing in. Turning to the large mix after they gained relative shelter, she looked at him seriously. “ Reykr, I love you. “ There was more that she wanted to say, but her voice was thick with unspoken emotions.

He had instilled good in her, and it was so that when they reached her home she would tell him of her life, and all of the secrets she had kept from him. It would be hard for her to recount the beatings she had taken from her father and even more difficult to tell him that she had murdered her father in cold blood, but he deserved to know. If they were going to start a new life together, Alessandra would need to put her past together and fully embrace the woman she had now been shaped as, and she only had Rekyr to thank. Feeling suddenly choked up she pulled the large man close and hugged him tightly, her thin frame soaking up his warmth through the layer of sopping fur. It was a wise decision that she had chosen to leave Maximilian at home to gather firewood and prepare their home for the coming storm, with any luck it would be more or less unscathed upon their arrival.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread