After The Storm
His ears swivelled to the voice and he turned. The grizzled male was greeted by the sight of his new Alpha walking towards him. He bowed low in deference to her station, her copper and silver fur was just as striking seen for the second time, as it was during the first.

”My name is Einarr Alpha, I have been looking through the pack lands, surveying the damage, but I’m afraid that I’m too new to be familiar with all parts of it. I do know that there were food stores in the lower caverns, and if they are flooded then that food has been lost, I’m not certain but I believe some entrances into the mountain have collapsed, many trees have fallen and I have seen no game today, so it has either fled or still in hiding. I was going to start clearing some of the debris, but I do not know which are the more important parts to clear first. Perhaps you could tell me?”

His speech, as before, was eloquent, but his tone was flat, level and held no inflection or accent. He was conveying information, what he thought of the devastation was kept to himself.

Messages In This Thread