[p] hurricanes are mean
[html]
Out of Character

yo. I didn't feel like thinking up a creative title.. :I

In Character

Out of all the stupid things Mayflower had done over the years, why did she have to be running ammuck when there was a hurricane raging through Nova Scotia? At least, despite the conditions, she'd found Helios. Still in her normal lupus form, the austrailian shepherd aimlessly ran about, since she was the one who never knew what to do, and it was probably Helios who was going to find shelter or something. Meanwhile, Mayflower would continue acting like an idiot.

After a moment or so, Mayflower ceased her idiotic running about, standing with wind lashing at her fur, even from where she stood concealed loosely by trees that bent in the fierce gales.

<style>
.mf-sdb0109 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.mf-sdb0109 b {color:#7f8a64;}

.mf-sdb0109-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#4f4f4e; text-shadow:#5f5447 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.mf-sdb0109-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.mf-sdb0109 {background-color:#fefefe; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8f877a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DsT6k.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread