when my face don’t seem to want to shine
[html]

Large nostrils expanded and then contracted, leaving a small puff of air in the wake of Nathaniel's gruff, slightly impatient snort. He eyed the wolf suspiciously as he shifted, prepared to take him on if he wished to cross the borders.. he was taller than Nathaniel (nearly all full-blooded wolves were), but Nathaniel had experience in fighting, and a lust for the sport that left him hungry for more.

The red coywolf let out another snort, gleaming yellow eyes narrowing at the yellow canine. Wasn't seeking anything? No one simply sauntered so close to the Inferni borders without seeking anything, nor wishing to cause a fight. He took a step closer to the other man, muscles tensed and the gleam in his eye merely growing larger.

"If you aren't seekin' anything," he said gruffly, ignoring the question referencing the skulls - sad? disrespectful? He would show this yellow man something sad soon - and getting straight to the point of the matter. "Then I suggest you leave. Now." He gave the wolf a strange little grin, a mix between a threatening snarl and a battle hungry smirk.

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread