when my face don’t seem to want to shine
[html]

As the yellow male's hackles rose, and his claws emerged, so did Nathaniel's. The coywolf's fur stood on end, and his posture straightened, making him look far larger and taller than he had previously. His yellow eyes narrowed dangerously, and he curled back his lips to reveal sharp canine teeth; how dare this wolf act so impudently on Inferni borders?

"I don' care who y'are back home," he growled softly, taking a step closer to the wolf, "but here, th'only worth you have is as a nice border decoration." He pointed up to the numerous wolf skulls lining the borders - all wolves who had trespassed, or had been so idiotic as to refuse to leave the borders of the fiery coyote clan as this man was. He was not in his own territory, and he was not owed any respect - and Nathaniel did not intend on giving him any, either.

"Now leave b'fore I make you," the man growled - a final warning before he would show the wolf just how the coyotes of Inferni dealt with whining, self-righteous wolves such as him.

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread