when my face don’t seem to want to shine
[html]

The coywolf straightened and unsheathed his claws, and Skoll realized that, despite his height, he wasn’t quite at the advantage he’d thought he was. Something like the beginnings of uncertainty and common sense passed over him as he realized how little training he’d had despite his tier and his promise. This ruddy hybrid, on the other hand, likely had no shortage of experience compared to his age.

The Infernian’s implication and gesture to the skulls made Skoll flatten his ears and bare his teeth, and that common sense began to roll away as discomfort tightened his belly. He could only imagine how his family would’ve reacted to the threat, and he liked to think that Cour des Miracles would come out on top in the resulting conflict. He thought he was in the right, of course; it wasn’t Skoll who was telling a perfect stranger that he only had worth as a head on a stake.

“Those are dangerous words,” was all he said, his voice a rumble. He hesitated when the other delivered the final threat, and he took a small step away, his body still tense and his teeth still bared, perhaps taking too long to decide whether to swallow his pride and flee like he’d done something wrong.

I had all this written up on my phone but I lost it. :C So this is a crappy remake. xD; Anyway, Nate can lunge at him/scratch him up a bit (pp is fine) and Skoll will run off for good probably.

<style type="text/css">
.shbsun b {color:#532f00; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#655f29 1px 1px 2px;}
.shbsun p:first-line {font-weight:bold; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#655f29 1px 1px 2px;}
.shbsun p:first-letter {font-weight:bold; font-size:18px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#655f29 1px 1px 2px;}
.shbsun .ooc {text-align:right; padding:5px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px;}
.shbsun p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shbsun {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#afaf4d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UdImJ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #36390f; padding: 355px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: garamond, sans-serif; font-size:15px; color:#36390f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread