the fox and the hound
[html]
ooc here

The fighting style was beautiful and deadly to watch. It was graceful and powerful, Dalgina could almost see the foes that were falling before Skye's blade. Automatically she felt her fingers twitching towards her pencil before she forced herself to stop. She wasn't here to draw, she was here to learn how to fight. It filled her with awe watching it though, even as Skye slowed to a stop and turned to face her. Dalgina's tail wagged behind her, a little shy at having the leader focus on her and happy to be acknowledged.

Hi Skye. Her voice was quiet, barely carrying through the air as Dalgina thought how to word her thoughts. Your battle style is very beautiful. It wasn't very useful, but she had enjoyed watching. Dalgina doubted she would ever be able to move like that, but it was a nice thought. I was wondering if you could teach me how to fight for myself. The last words showed confidence in herself, brown eyes glimmering with determination. She wasn't going to walk away from this.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82752F;}
.freetable4 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable4 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#FFF159; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GWdJz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #82752F; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AD9C3F; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread