the fox and the hound
[html]

Dalgina had always been shy, Skye knew. Even as she turned to look at the black female, her hair was slightly obscuring her face, and her voice was so soft that it barely carried through the air and to Skye's ears.

"Thank you," she said, pleased that Dalgina thought so. She had entered 'Souls with no knowledge of fighting, no realization of what it meant or how it could save her life later on. But she had refined her style and had practiced until it became what it was - a twisting, turning, almost confusing dance to bewilder her enemies and allow her to strike fast, and strike hard.

Skye was surprised at the request that Dalgina made, but quickly grinned, albeit a bit mischievously. "Absolutely!" she exclaimed. "It's a very important skill to learn; everyone does it a bit differently." Skye put her hand under her chin, appraising Dalgina's body type; it was slim, graceful, much like herself.

"I think you would do best with a knife, like me," she said finally. She walked over to the black female, handing her her own dagger. "Just for practice - I'll find you another later," she said with a wink, waiting for her to take the knife.

<style>
.sunnygift b {color:#5782A4;}
.sunnygift p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin: 0px 0px 10px 0px;}
.sunnygift {font-family:verdana; font-size:7.5pt; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:10px 0px 181px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/022V5.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#FFFFFF; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread