Am I blurry in your vision?
[html]
Word Count :: 424 || Points: 3Ooc Text

Her name was ripped from Itzal as he yelled out a third time. The wind took his voice and carried it away. Itzal wasn't sure if she had heard him or not. He opened his mouth to yell again when his name managed to reach his ears. Itzal closed his mouth, watching as she made her way to him from the ridge she had been on. Itzal could see the scowl on her face, and even though he knew this wasn't the time, he couldn't help but grin. When she asked him what he was doing out here he rolled his eyes. It was amazing to him how even in the middle of a storm, her found that he had to joke with her. He leaned in close so she could hear him over the wind, "I thought it would be nice to come and pick some flowers on the mountaintop while a hurricane carries on around me." He said, his voice sarcastic but not sharp. Then he shook his head and laughed, "I'm up here looking for you. What do you think you are doing out in this weather? What is so important that it has you out here instead of bunking down somewhere with the pack or something?" Itzal didn't care that she wasn't happy with him. He could deal with an unhappy Axelle. What he couldn't deal with was a dead one, which was exactly what she was going to be if she stayed out here during the storm. And he would be damned if he let her commit suicide without fighting him for it. And if she did win, she sure as hell had better plan on killing him first.

He growled when she mentioned him getting to shelter. Like hell he would cower down in some hole while she was out here. "Not without you. And if you think you can get my stubborn ass to leave you out here, you're wrong." He said. He still wasn't sure what she was out here for but if he could find out, maybe he could convince her to attend to the matter later instead of right at this moment. That way, they could both get through the storm very much alive, and he could assist her with whatever was important enough to have her out in this weather. Axelle might be dangerous and brave but she wasn't stupid. She had to know that if they weren't careful they could get killed. But she was stubborn. Almost, almost as stubborn as him.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread