Am I blurry in your vision?
[html]
Ooc. [WC: 394 || Pts: 3]

Axelle scowled even harder hearing Itzal’s sarcastic joke. She didn’t have the patience for jokes right now – she had a father to catch. But even if she wanted to believe it, it seemed that she wasn’t going to be catching anything in the storm – even if the plan that was etched into her mind was a great one. With the plan, she needed an idea as of where he was staying. Too bad she didn’t have Abella giving her information all the time – and she would damn well pay for it if she could.

She didn’t have to answer any of Itzal’s question, and she didn’t plan on it. Just as she was about to snap back at him, a lightning bolt hit way too close to them. The sound of the thousands of volts of electricity hitting near them made Axelle cringe – and her fur, now with the static energy around them, stood on end even when it was wet. What was try in the few seconds from the wind, puffed out like someone’s hair that had been electrocuted. Axelle looked behind her and saw a distant tree, more up the mountain, dimly lit on fire. The rain was quickly putting it out.

Feeling that thing’s power convinced Axelle enough that she wanted to get out of the storm – at least enough for the rain to stop and she could get back on her hunt. She nodded without question to Itzal. Fine. I saw a cave up the mountain some, not far from here. Come on.” Then she walked carefully past him, and up a shallow part of the rocky path entering a higher part of the cliffs around the Halycon Moutain range. She walked some more, maybe for about ten minutes, before turning and disappearing into a mouth in the mountains.

Axelle walked to the further most back part of the hole, which wasn’t much but enough to keep them out of the blowing rains. The cave didn’t have much extra room, but it was able to accommodate for both their luperci sizes – if that was needed. The two-toned warrior laid down in the soft dirt over the rocks, now turning into mud near the cave’s mouth, and waited for Itzal to turn into the cave too. ”So, why were you following me?” Her eyes wouldn’t leave his until she got an answer.

<style>
.superaxelle1 b {color:#fff;}
.superaxelle1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superaxelle1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#A6B4B5; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:120px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9xk9D.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#4F5E60; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.superduperbord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread