Am I blurry in your vision?
[html]
Word Count :: 465 || Points: 3Ooc Text

When the lightning bolt hit Itzal's breath caught in his throat. He felt the electricity from here, and it made his skin feel raw and prickly. He felt like his whole body was tingling, in a weird way. His fur stood on end, much like Axelle's, until the rain beat it back down. The tree that had been struck was quickly saved from the fire. But it didn't matter. The lightning bolt had split the tree in half. How can you fight something like that? Itzal thought to himself.

The fact that she didn't answer his questions didn't go unnoticed, but he let it pass by when she accepted that they needed to get to shelter. It seemed the close encounter with the lightning had knocked some sense into her. Itzal turned and followed behind her without a word. They walked for a few minutes before Itzal saw Axelle disappear and he figured she must have found the cave. He slipped in, looking around at the rather feeble shelter. But it would do.

His eyes searched for hers and he found them on the ground, looking at him. He moved to the back of the cave and sat next to her. He shrugged and thought about it. "Because for the last few days I've had this feeling in my stomach that something really bad is coming. And when I was out hunting I came across your scent. You were headed out into this storm. Which, if you ask me, is close to one of the stupidest things you have ever done." Itzal might care for Axelle and even love her, but he wouldn't baby her. He would tell her what he thought about her actions. He had never lied to her about what he was feeling or what he thought of her. And he wouldn't start now. "So I followed your scent. I figured if I couldn't convince you to come with me back to the pack and bunker down, I'd just follow you and help you with whatever has you out here in the first place." He narrowed his eyes then and asked, "What is that by the way?" She hadn't answered his questions before, but maybe now she would. Itzal laid down and looked her, meeting her eyes. "And Axe, I know you can take care of yourself. I don't doubt that for a second. Hell, I know from first hand experience. Even Eztli knows it. So don't think I came out here cause I don't think you can handle yourself. Cause that isn't it." . Itzal wasn't sure if he was right that that was what she thought he was doing here. It wasn't. He knew she could take care of herself. He just needed to work on controlling his stupid protective instincts.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread