Am I blurry in your vision?
[html]
(393) | 3 – Ooc.

Hearing the way Itzal just invited himself into her little mission made her growl, but she didn’t say anything. She hated it how everyone just wanted to invite themselves into her revenge scheme when it needed to be her and her alone taking care of the problem, no matter how many times she failed. She would succeed in the end. Even if Mom doesn’t help me.. Her mind flickered back to the dream she had when she passed out in the forest. It was a weird dream, and she couldn’t really tell if it was just her conscience or her actual ghost communicating abilities that caused it. She had dreams about ghosts before, especially in the Wolfville cemetery, but never had her mother joined in them. Why was she trying to communicate her now? After so many years without her…

Axelle quickly gave in to Itzal’s invite. She didn’t want to stay cold, and even though she was ticked off at him for various reasons, she would have to put those behind her for now. She rose and ambled over to Itzal and laid beside him, resting her heavy Secui head on his lap. She sighed, now a little warmer than before. ”I spoke to my mother the other day.” She wanted to tell him how she felt being beaten and abandoned. She needed someone to get it off her chest, and Kai wasn’t a suitable candidate. He was good at feeling sorry for her, but not being able to contribute anything to the story or lesson. Telling him that would only amp up his need to protect her more, and she didn’t need that. She needed someone to share her stories with, and get an input, not pity. She hated pity. Pity wasn’t something that Axelle wanted from anyone – never.

The memories of the dream were vivid as she hadn’t let it slip out of her mind since she dreamt it. The dark hallways, the white wolf spirit – it was weird that all the while in her dream, she knew it was a spirit, and when she finally saw her mother’s face, it started making sense – the endless fall, the whispers. It was all in her mind like she had just woken up from it. The dream was completely weird, and she wanted to know what it was supposed to mean – if anything.

<style>
.axestorm p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
.axestorm p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.axestorm b {color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; font-weight: normal; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.axestorm {background-color:#01031a; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2lcvaps.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3f4476; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:414px; text-align:left; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread