Am I blurry in your vision?
[html]
(313) | 3 – Niceee tableee Big Grin I'm digging how it came out !

As that gust of wind brought the rain and cold air smacking into her face, Axelle turned away from the cave mouth as well and followed Itzal into the back of the cave. The whole issue had her mind whirling – her mother, her now dead pups, losing to her father, and now her uncertainty with Kai. She didn’t know what to do… but maybe she could confide in Itzal. Even though, she knew he loved her just as much as she loved him, and maybe telling him this would anger him or make him see her differently... but she needed to. She needed to tell him about Kai… He deserved to know.

She sat just before Itzal, looking into his eyes. ”I have to tell you something. Something that I’ve been keeping from you, and I shouldn’t have been.” She knew this would make him worry, so she just came out with it. ”Itzal, I have been seeing someone. Malakai. He was supposed to be my mate.” She gave him a moment to take it all in. ”….But after this whole thing, I’m not even sure if I can stay with him anymore…” Itzal didn’t know the full story, and she wasn’t sure if she wanted to tell him…

Axelle looked away from him, sure he was stewing about the new information he just learned. ”I do love you, and I’m sure you love me… but I just don’t know what to do.” She kept her eyes off of him as she sat in her Secui form. She hadn’t shifted into Optime since seeing her mother… since she said that it was a disgrace to the family. Becoming Luperci wasn’t her fault, but then again it wasn’t a choice either. She was raped, given the ‘gift’ forcefully – but she still liked the forms it gave her anyway. She didn’t mind them at all.

<style>
.axestorm p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
.axestorm p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.axestorm b {color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; font-weight: normal; font-family:tahoma; font-size:12px; }
.axestorm {background-color:#01031a; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2lcvaps.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#3f4476; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:414px; text-align:left; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread