Am I blurry in your vision?
[html]
(000) Me too! I like how the letters of his name look like they are a part of the landscape.

Itzal felt the weird shift in the mood when Axelle sat in front of him. She looked him in the eye, something she hadn't done almost the entire time they had been in the cave, and told him she had been hiding something. Itzal wasn't sure what but he worried. He didn't get long to worry though. I've been seeing someone. Malakai. Those first few words hit Itzal like a ton of bricks. Everything seemed to stop, and the only thing that remained was Axelle trying to explain to him that she wasn't sure anymore about Malakai. The storm outside didn't matter. Nothing mattered. Itzal looked at her. He wanted to stay in that state of shock and not understanding what she was saying. But his brain began to process what she was saying and then he blinked, looking away from Axelle as he thought about everything she had said.

It was quiet in the cave for a few minutes after Axelle got done speaking. Itzal was thinking, and finally he sighed, which turned into a growl by the time he was done. He clenched his jaw and looked at Axelle, "I met him. He seems...." Itzal wasn't sure what to say. Itzal had thought good of Malakai when he had meant him but now. "Fine." He managed to bite out before glancing down in front of him. He knew that he loved her. And She loved him. And from the way she was talking she wasn't sure that she loved Malakai. He looked back up at her then, "I do love you. But I need to know what you mean by you can't stay with him. What does that mean?" Itzal needed to know. Because he could feel anger boiling up inside of him, and he could feel Eztli's own satisfaction at how this had turned out. And that only helped to piss him off more. He wanted to find Malakai and kill him but he knew he couldn't do that. It wasn't Malakai's fault. But at the moment Itzal didn't care. He wanted blood. He needed blood. This time it wasn't Eztli that needed sating. It was himself.

<style>
.ItzLightning {width:504px; background-image: url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2ahejit.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #000; border: 1px solid #000; font-family:Century Gothic; padding: 325px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ItzLightning p {padding:2px 10px; text-indent:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height: 14px; color:#fff; font-family: 'Times New Roman'}
.ItzLightning b {color:#604d9c; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px;}
.ItzLightningooc {width:504px; text-align:right; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto;line-height: 12px; padding:0px 0px 4px 0px;}
p.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread