Am I blurry in your vision?
[html]
(363) | 3 – Prettyyy cool Big Grin

There was a few awkward, silent moments in the cave, and Axelle could feel the anger radiating off of Itzal before her. She refused to look at him. She knew he was pissed off at the fact that someone else had her heart for… a little while. Itzal’s acrimonious words rang in her ears, but she said nothing towards it. Nothing until she was summoned to say something. ”I… I killed his pups.” There! Out with it! She had to tell him now.

Axelle sighed, keeping her head down. Now Itzal will learn what was really bothering her, ”I went to fight my father pregnant. And I didn’t think it through, and didn’t think that I was putting the pups in danger. But I did. My father kicked me in the stomach….” She hesitated to include the rape in there, but knew it would only make her revenge scheme harder by having everyone and their mother out to kill him instead of just her, ”….and I had a miscarriage while I was walking back to Anathema.” Axelle inhaled, ”Kai hates me for killing them. I hate me. I didn’t think, I know this – but I can feel it from him that he hates me. He was so happy about my pregnancy…” This would probably set Itzal off more, but on the Brightside – she miscarried. ”And now I feel like… It feels different. I can’t stay with him, knowing that I’m a murderer to his pups as well.”

Kai wasn’t part of the reason of why she couldn’t stay – it was all in her head. She couldn’t stand to be around him anymore, and the pups thing was just an excuse. Ever since Itzal came back, she had been distancing herself farther and farther away from him… But she couldn’t admit that, even if it would strengthen her case with winning Itzal again. The reason behind her trying to get rid of Kai was simply lack of interest. She liked him for what he was before, but not after. He softened too much, and it was something that bored her. She liked the edge – she fed on the edge. Itzal (and Eztli) had edge.

<style>
.axestorm p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
.axestorm p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.axestorm b {color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; font-weight: normal; font-family:tahoma; font-size:12px; }
.axestorm {background-color:#01031a; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2lcvaps.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#3f4476; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:414px; text-align:left; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread