Am I blurry in your vision?
[html]
(000) Ooc text here.

"I...I killed his pups." Itzal wasn't sure what to say after that. He anger faded momentarily, then it was back, just as strong as before. But he also felt bad for Axelle. He knew that she wouldn't purposely kill his pups. his pups. Itzal growled to himself, but cut it off as soon as he noticed. Axelle had been pregnant with his pups. Which meant that they had slept together. Itzal knew that that shouldn't have pissed him off the way it did. He slept with people all the time and it didn't mean anything to him, but this was different. She had been going to be his mate. Itzal's paws tightened into fist and his claws dug into his palm. They dug in until the pain helped him control the anger. Blood ran down Itzal's arm but he didn't care. He wanted to snarl and growl, but he couldn't. Instead he just watched the blood run down his arm and didn't look at Axelle.

"He was so happy about my pregnancy..." Itzal laughed at that, but it was humorless and full of anger. Of course he had been happy. Who wouldn't be happy with Axelle as the mother of their pups. And of course Axelle blamed herself. That he could understand. But Malakai blaming her pissed him off. "If he hates you than he is an idiot." Itzal bit out. Even Itzal, as pissed off as he was, didn't hate Axelle. He didn't hate her because through all of his anger, he understood why Axelle had done it all. He had left, he had left her without a word. And then comes along Malakai, who was like him in so many ways. And even if Malakai hadn't come along, someone else would, because Itzal wasn't there to tell her that she was his. Itzal growled at himself. He knew that he shouldn't be angry but he was. "As for you father, next time, I want you to rip his throat out." Itzal growled, pulling his lips back to show his teeth.

Itzal wanted to fight for Axelle but he wasn't sure if he had too. From the sounds of it, things between the two were already falling apart. Which pissed of Itzal just as much. Malakai shouldn't have blamed Axelle, he should have at least tried to work things out. "Did you love him?" He asked, his breath a low whisper almost. He expected her to say yes. She had to have loved him at some point, right? She had been pregnant with her pups. Do you still love him?" He asked. If the answer was yes, he wasn't sure what he would do. Maybe brave the storm and get as far away from there as possible. He would head back to Anathema and he would....do what? He could do whatever he wanted but he couldn't change the fact that he loved Axelle. Eztli laughed at Itzal, thinking that the black wolf was being pathetic. Just find Malakai and rip out his throat. Bathe yourself in his blood. And if Axelle can't handle that, kill her as well. Just kill them all. Rip out all of their throats. the dark voice whispered in his head. Itzal wasn't sure what to do. All he knew was that right now he had to keep control.

<style>
.ItzLightning {width:504px; background-image: url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2ahejit.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #000; border: 1px solid #000; font-family:Century Gothic; padding: 325px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ItzLightning p {padding:2px 10px; text-indent:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height: 14px; color:#fff; font-family: 'Times New Roman'}
.ItzLightning b {color:#604d9c; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px;}
.ItzLightningooc {width:504px; text-align:right; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto;line-height: 12px; padding:0px 0px 4px 0px;}
p.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread