Am I blurry in your vision?
[html]
(000) Ooc text here.

Axelle's tongue felt both welcomed and foreign to Itzal. He loved the way she licked away his blood as if it was some kind of sweet nectar. More blood poured from the wound as Itzal forced his paw to relax and the claws left the now bleeding cut on his hand. Itzal growled when she told him not to hurt himself over her. "It is either me or others. And right now the only other person here is you." Itzal told her, explaining why he had caused himself to bleed. His blood had sparks flying through it as she licked his hand. Itzal knew he should be more angry, but he cared for her in a way that only he could.

Itzal himself was cannibalistic. He often ate wolves or other canines that he or Eztli killed. It seemed natural to him and he didn't even realize that others viewed it as wrong. Eztli saw himself as the ultimate predator, and everything was his prey. And prey was meant to be eaten. Itzal believe it was simple. If you killed something, then what was stopping you from eating it. All that was left if someone died was a carcass. Why should it matter if one wolf ate the other if one of them was already dead.

The words he had wanted to hear were said. Itzal took a deep breath and let it out. If she didn't love Kai anymore, he could live with that. He could find a way to work through the anger. Itzal didn't care that Axelle had used Malakai, if Itzal even did realize that she had. Itzal had used plenty of people. He had used people for sex, for profit, and for his own personal gain. But Itzal had never used Axelle. He never would use her. He cared for her in a way that he didn't care for anyone else. He didn't always know how to show it, but the way he showed it with Axelle was what made them work. Things like their sparring matches, which often ended up getting heated, was how he knew that she was different. The way that even now, as angry as he was, he hadn't ripped out here throat told him that she was more than just a play thing to him.

As Axelle told him to calm down and lapped at his chin, Itzal finally seemed to thaw out. He looked at her, actually seeing her there in front of him since the angry haze had come over him. She had chosen him. The fact that she was sitting here, telling him about Kai, meant that she had already made her choice. And she had picked Itzal. Itzal licked Axelle's nose and managed to smile. "Good. I can live with that." He said, leaning his head against hers. She had chosen him. That single thought helped Itzal regain the control that had been slipping. It still wasn't as tight as before, but at least he could manage. He managed to push the rage down for the time being, just repeating that sentence in his head over and over again. "Does he know? About me, I mean." He wasn't sure if she had told Malakai yet. Itzal thought for a second about how sad it would be knowing that his friendship with Kai couldn't blossom. But then he thought about everything that Axelle had just told him, and afterwards, Itzal couldn't find one shred of sympathy within himself.

<style>
.ItzLightning {width:504px; background-image: url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2ahejit.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #000; border: 1px solid #000; font-family:Century Gothic; padding: 325px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ItzLightning p {padding:2px 10px; text-indent:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height: 14px; color:#fff; font-family: 'Times New Roman'}
.ItzLightning b {color:#604d9c; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px;}
.ItzLightningooc {width:504px; text-align:right; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto;line-height: 12px; padding:0px 0px 4px 0px;}
p.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread