Am I blurry in your vision?
[html](306) Ooc.

Axelle remained still as Itzal leaned his head against her own. It was a weird feeling - no one had done that to her before. Her neck had to strain a bit to keep both of them up, but not by much. She thought about Kai's ignorance to the situation, and suddenly felt a little bad. ”No.” Kai didn’t know who she was secretly seeing behind his back or even if she was being sneaky. She would need to tell him, and she dreaded that too. Even though Kai wasn’t as crazy as Itzal, he still had his dark side. That’s what drew her in, in the beginning. She loved the darkness about him, but loved Itzal’s darkness a lot more. She could deal with Itzal’s problems, but couldn’t deal with Kai’s change of heart toward her. If he would’ve only remained himself, and not softened up – maybe they would be happily together right now.

She moved away from Itzal now. ”I still have to tell him that I don’t want anything with him anymore.” The rain outside wasn’t letting up at all, and she gazed out into the storm. Where was Tyko? She wondered if her father-figure had found shelter or would the storm take away her task?

Axelle turned back to Itzal, and settled down next to him placing her head back on his lap. She doubted anything would happen when she told Kai. Since he had gone soft on her, she couldn’t see him getting back from that. She couldn’t see him doing anything drastic toward her. Either way, she could handle herself.

Axelle sighed looking out the cave’s mouth. She watched the rain splash onto the rocks out there. She snuggled more into Itzal, hoping for a little more warmth. She looked up at him with only her eyeballs, ”I love you.”

<style>
.storm-table { background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... aa2142.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#262c44; width:435px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:315px 0px 10px 0px; color:#686a73; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000; }
.storm-table b {color:#635581; }
.storm-table p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.storm-table p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread