Am I blurry in your vision?
[html]
(000) Ooc text here.

So Malakai didn't have a clue about Itzal. Itzal wondered if he had caught on at all. Had he noticed Axelle slipping away from him. Did he have any clue that Itzal was right under his nose with Axelle. It wasn't like Itzal and Axelle had done anything wrong. Sure, there had been moments since Itzal had returned that they had been slightly intimate, but they had never crossed any lines. Maybe Malakai was completely oblivious. It was probably better that way right now. But he would have to find out soon, one way or another.

Itzal watched Axelle move away, then he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Itzal still felt like tearing out someones throat. But he was keeping it under wrap for now. "Axelle....be careful. If you aren't careful...if I lose it..I'll kill him." He growled, squeezing his eyes shut and trying not to let the rage boil over. Itzal would, and it wouldn't bother him at all. Itzal would have no problem ripping out Malakai's throat and watching him die. But afterwards, when he was exiled from Anathema, or worse, he would have a problem. He would be cut off from Axelle, and he wouldn't ask her to leave Anathema. And, even if Axelle didn't love him anymore, his death might hurt her. Itzal knew all of that. And he still wanted to rip Kai's stomach open and watch his guts pour out.

As Axelle snuggled back into him Itzal forced himself to let out a deep breath and focus on Axelle's warmth. Itzal wondered what this would mean. It would mean that Axelle would be leaving Malakai for him. For him. Itzal chuckled once at that, feeling somewhat smug. He smirked, laying his head back on the stone and laying a paw on Axelle's neck, his paw sinking into her fur. He could feel her pulse under her fingers and focused on that, using it to pull himself out of his anger. He was so dangerous close to losing it right now. Eztli was a constant voice in his ear, but he tried to tune him out. He had to get a grip before he returned to the pack. Or else he would kill the first person he found, and god damn the consequences.

<style>
.ItzLightning {width:504px; background-image: url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2ahejit.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #000; border: 1px solid #000; font-family:Century Gothic; padding: 325px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ItzLightning p {padding:2px 10px; text-indent:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height: 14px; color:#fff; font-family: 'Times New Roman'}
.ItzLightning b {color:#604d9c; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px;}
.ItzLightningooc {width:504px; text-align:right; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto;line-height: 12px; padding:0px 0px 4px 0px;}
p.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread