Am I blurry in your vision?
[html]
(000) Ooc text here.

His thoughts? Itzal had a lot of thoughts on the matter, but he wasn't sure how to share them with Axelle. But he did smile at the love part. He glanced at Axelle and gave her a somewhat convincing smile. "I'm thinking that I love you more than Malakai possibly could. And that if I had never left, we wouldn't be here. You and me would have already been...more." He blamed himself. If he hadn't left, Malakai would never he squeezed his way into her heart, however short lived it had been. "But mostly, I'm pissed off that I didn't notice. That I've been back for however long now and I'm just now finding out. I'm pissed at Malakai, for thinking that he could have you. I know he doesn't know about me. But...I don't care." He explained, unsure of how to word everything. He couldn't explain everything but that was the gist of it.

Itzal smiled, nodding his head, "I know we will." He said, leaning down to nuzzle Axelle's neck. They would get through it. Itzal wouldn't leave this time and he sure as hell wouldn't sit back and let Malakai try and get Axelle. She had chosen him, and Malakai would just have to live with that. And if he couldn't, Itzal would happily end his life for him.

Itzal didn't know Kai that well, but he did know that Malakai and him shared many of the same interest. Maybe he was also a monster. But Itzal considered himself more of a monster by far. Itzal himself was a monster, a bad one. And Eztli was worse. Maybe Eztli's own monstrosity made Itzal's worse. Either way, it was who Itzal was. "Axe," He said, looking at her with a wicked grin on his face, "Do you think I'm a monster?" He asked, wanting to hear what she said. Itzal wouldn't hurt Axelle on purpose, but he still wanted to know what she thought. Did she think of him the way he thought of himself? Did she like the monster in him.

<style>
.ItzLightning {width:504px; background-image: url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2ahejit.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #000; border: 1px solid #000; font-family:Century Gothic; padding: 325px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ItzLightning p {padding:2px 10px; text-indent:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height: 14px; color:#fff; font-family: 'Times New Roman'}
.ItzLightning b {color:#604d9c; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px;}
.ItzLightningooc {width:504px; text-align:right; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto;line-height: 12px; padding:0px 0px 4px 0px;}
p.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread