He's a killer & he's a keeper
[html]
(266) Ooc.

The way the hyena spoke confused Tyko, which in turn only made him more angry. A confused creature was not a good sign, and he really didn’t understand what she was trying to tell him. It was only that once she splashed most of the mud off of her coat that he realized that it was a female speaking to him, and not just a male with a squeaky voice. Let alone, he had never spoken to a hyena before. The black man continued to stand in the way of the door, but as Abella noticed what the mud monster was – she spoke calmly to Tyko. ”Let her in, Tyko.” Then she slowly rose from her hiding place and sat back on the chair she was originally meant to stay on until they could leave the house.

Tyko ignored Abella for the moment and looked back at the hyena, ”Zebra?” He quirked an eyebrow at the peculiar statement, but moved back to let the female in the house. ”You’d better not eat my horse. I will not hold back to defend what is mine.” He warned her before he shut the door behind her. He expected her to shake off and soak them all, so he held his arm out toward the couches off to the side of the living room. ”You can get comfortable in there, if you’d like. There is no food available here, unless you’d like to rummage through all the old human food.” He couldn’t see how there would be anything to be found in a house as old as this one.

<style>
.tykooop1 b {color:#7E524C;}
.tykooop1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.tykooop1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#4B1D1D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:120px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hKWzO.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#000; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.tykooopbord {width:502px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread