He's a killer & he's a keeper
[html]<style type="text/css">
.shylome p
{
text-indent: 20px;
}
</style>

Shylome stepped assertively into the room as soon as the black wolf permitted, curious at the voice and scent of another further in until a still more curious sight met her eyes.

There stood the zebra... err... horse in the house, still quite alive. It didn't even appear injured.

With a slow, melancholy motion, the hyena shook her head. "My poor, poor brother," she began. Suddenly his words made sense."With that unfortunate form, you cannot even kill prey that cannot move and stands right below your nose." Her brown eyes looked up at her host, heavy with sympathy. "I understand that you have your pride. I will not insult it by killing what you cannot. It does not seem to be fleeing anywhere anytime soon. Better keep an eye on it, though. This piece of the wall is now open."

She proceeded to forget about the horse, shook herself off, and began sniffing around the corners of the room. There was a female "wolf" there, though she didn't smell like a normal "wolf", but she couldn't yet detect others.

"What is a human?" she asked between sniffs, almost as an afterthought. "I am new to this... land. Some of your creatures do not live where I come from."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread