He's a killer & he's a keeper
[html]
(189)

Abella's curious eyes softened. "I'm so very sorry to hear that, Shylome." Her coyote tail lowered in sadness, lower than it had been which made it tuck underneath her a bit. Abella couldn’t say much as to where her own family was, and she was very far away from home. Her home was in Mexico, very much South from where she was now and she cursed the wolves that took her from there – but there was nothing else she could do. They were alive, thriving somewhere, and she was here stuck with Tyko and serving him for who knows how long. She was kind of counting on Axelle killing him… That way she could find her family.

”Your home sounds like a wondrous place! Tell me more about it.” Abella loved hearing stories, and hearing about the hyena’s home intrigued her very much. The colors she imagined were bright, and the creatures she imagined from Shylome’s description were scary, but at the same time interesting. She wanted to know more about this place… And she wanted to know where it was and how close was it to her home..?

<style>
.tyko-fire { background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/15x79xl.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#4b2d11; width:552px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:290px 0px 10px 0px; color:#cdb7a0; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000; }
.tyko-fire b {color:#2c1609; }
.tyko-fire p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tyko-fire p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread